The Agile Coaching Workshop is a Live Online training program that is unique and one-of-a-kind training that focuses on both the areas of “being agile” and “doing agile”. This is a highly interactive workshop that makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants hone essential coaching kills like self-awareness, coaching stance, mentoring, facilitation, active listening, powerful questioning and coaching for action. The course explores real-world scenarios/situations and challenges, and helps you devise powerful solutions. It will help the learner differentiate between teaching, mentoring, facilitating, consulting, and coaching, and will help him/her gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conﬂict resolution within an agile team.
Whether the coach is internal or external to the organization, agile coaching covers a broad spectrum that covers teaching, mentoring, problem solving, planning, leadership, team-building and mastery of skills and knowledge. Agile Coaches must challenge organizations to change culture for establishing new paradigms which permit agile-lean thinking and quickly deliver value. A coach must be competent, professional and ethical, having business and technical knowledge and an understanding of the change and the impact it has on individuals and organizations. Some of the elements that participants will learn during the workshop:
- The various roles, skillsets and disciplines of an Agile coach – coaching, facilitating, mentoring, teaching and how to develop “your style,” moving in and out of those roles while remaining ﬂexible, open and confident.
- The philosophy behind servant leadership and practices and techniques to enable you to become a true servant leader; putting the needs of others first to facilitate the development of high-performance teams.
- Agile Coach Thinking – the mindset shift necessary to help you, and others, focus on team improvement, value-driven delivery, and leveraging constraints while living in the present moment, staying curious, innovative and having fun.
- Ways to establish mutual trust allowing you to create a safe, supportive environment in which your team can excel.
- Active listening and powerful questioning techniques utilized to leverage your ability to focus on what is being said and maximizing communication and collaboration through seeking and receiving information.